A message regarding services provided during the COVID-19 Pandemic (8/1/2021)
***FCC is still primarily providing services via Telehealth for new and current clients due to the Coronavirus pandemic.*** All appointments will continue as scheduled via Telehealth (secure video) sessions unless informed otherwise. There is limited availability for in-office appointments at this time as we are slowing transitioning back to providing these face-to-face appointments. Start your sessions today!
At this time, to continue to protect the health and safety of clients and our staff, the majority of therapy services will continue to be provided via Telehealth until further notice. Our administrative staff continue to work to assist you with any scheduling, insurance-related concerns, or other assistance needed.
Our re-opening for in-office appointments is currently occurring in phases and will consist of a number of sanitation and safety measures being put in place to minimize exposure for all. Some of these measures include: waiting in your vehicle until 5 min prior to your session starting, limiting the number of people in the waiting room area and overflow seating section at one time, following office cleaning guidelines as recommended by the CDC, providing hand sanitizer throughout the office, and many no touch options to minimize exposure, etc.
We look forward to seeing you back in the office more frequently when it is safe to do so! In the interim, our priority is your uninterrupted access to therapy services while keeping you and our staff as safe as possible to prevent further spread of Coronavirus.
We encourage you to register for a Client Portal account to stay connected with FCC. If you are unsure if you have created a Client Portal account and/or have forgotten your password, use this link to reset your password giving you access to log into your Client Portal account. All Telehealth sessions are conducted using the HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform within your Client Portal account.
Creating a Client Portal account is simple and free! Through your client portal you can:
- Start & attend your therapy sessions from a PC, Mac, or any mobile device with an integrated camera and microphone, like your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Access your account details from virtually anywhere, including the date and time of upcoming scheduled appointments as well as past appointments
- Receive email confirmations for scheduled, rescheduled and cancelled appointments
- Receive session invoices emailed to you after each appointment
- Quickly request, receive, and send us information through the secure Client Portal. We will respond during normal business hours
- Make payments online
- Update your securely stored debit/credit card information
The FCC Team